No organization is driven by one or two individuals but is driven by many who give willingly of their time and talents. We are no different.
I would like to take a moment to thank those who have made a positive contribution over the past two years to the success of this community as well as leverage on the same note to solicit for the new set of Volunteers who will pilot the affairs of this community for the next one year.
We have managed, piloted, as well as taken major decisions on behalf of the StartupAnambra Community and we think it will be best for us to exit the stage and allow Fresh Breed of leaders to emerge.
On behalf of the conveners and organizers of StartupAnambra, I wish to inform you that we have opened slots for the 2019 StartupAnambra Leaders. All you simply need to do is to submit your details as well as pick a particular category where you will diligently serve in order to make StartupAnambra a better, active, result oriented and the largest network of young entrepreneurs in the whole of Nigeria.
The Slots and Categories Includes:
1. WhatsApp group Administrators: These group will oversee our WhatsApp group engagement, activeness as well as sanity.
2. Campus Director(s): StartupAnambra Campus directors will pilot and direct the affairs of Startup Anambra Campus Networks (Two persons will be selected per campus) alongside other volunteers that will help them achieve our goal.
3. Catch Them Young Directors: These group will be in charge of our Catch them young program. from planning to execution of our mission and vision to the younger generation.
4. Community Managers: These people will sit at the top of all StartupAnambra activities, programs, meetups and events as well as make a strategic decision that will further make Startup Anambra community greater.
5. Program Directors: These group will manage and plan all Startup Anambra events, meetups, and programs and report to the Community Managers.
6. Virtual Learning Moderators: These group will be in charge of the Virtual Learning classes, scheduling and arranging the learning processes, accessing the discussants + resource persons as well as moderating the 1hr 30mins class every Wednesday.
7. Cluster Chapter Directors: Our plans to reach out to cities like Ekwulobia, Nnewi, Ihiala, Umunze, Onitsha and other Anambra mini cities will be made possible through these group. they will oversee that our Chapters in these cities are established, active and result oriented. They will plan events, meetups, and programs alongside community managers and program directors.
8. Media/Creative Team: This group will be made up of Creative designers, media influencers and social media experts. They will oversee the online management of the community. creating contents and driving our message across different platforms.
9. Product Developers: To further grow the network and accommodate us all, we will be building some open source projects. There is no limit to the number of people who will be part of this group. All you have to do is simply be good with some technologies and join the group.
10. Content Creators/Developers: Content is Key, these group of volunteers will be in charge of all our contents.
Just click Here to drop your details. Thank you in advance as you volunteer to help make our community Better.
Selection and announcement of our new set of Leaders will be done on the 13th day of January 2019 after our very first event for the Year. You can also Nominate someone for a Position.
Remember, Kofi Anan said: “If our hopes of building a better and safer world are to become more than wishful thinking, we will need the engagement of volunteers more than ever.