USAID is accepting new applications for the Development Innovation Ventures Program. The Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) is USAID’s open innovation program that tests and scales creative solutions to any global development challenge. By investing in breakthrough innovations driven by rigorous evidence, USAID impacts millions of lives at a fraction of the usual cost.
DIV accepts proposals year-round across three stages, from any type of organisation, in any country in which USIAD operates:
- Stage 1: Proof of Concept (Up to $200,000- up to 3 years)
- Stage 2; Testing and Positioning for Scale ($200,000 to $1,500,000 –up to 3 years)
- Stage 3: Scaling ($1,500,000 to $5,000,000- up to 5 years)
- DIV is an open door to USAID- anyone, anywhere can apply at a time.
- DIV looks for solutions that demonstrate rigorous evidence of impact, cost-effectiveness, and a viable pathway to scale and sustainability
- DIV accepts applications from US and non-US organisations, individuals, non-profit and for-profit entities, as long as the project is in a country where USAID provides funds to development efforts.
To apply and for more information visit here