Its a beautiful Sunday with lots of divine Miracles packaged for you, Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.
This is #StartupAnambra Weekly Digest
We are delighted to bring to you updates about the community engagements, activities, programs, opportunities and Events.
1. Engagements: In order increase our online interactions and engagements, We created a Facebook Group this is aside our existing Page. Click on this link to join the community: Facebook.com/groups/startupanambra or like the Facebook page on: fb.com/startupanambra
2. Events: StartupAnambra is Happy to Announce the very first edition of Campus Connect event scheduled to hold at National Open University Awka Study Center, Abagana on Friday, 4th of May 2018. Reserve a Seat for the event here: crg.ng/campusconnect or see attached flier for more information.
3. Extra: We are still seeking for volunteers, Mentors, Facilitators, sponsors as well as Advisors. Volunteer to help grow the Community. See: bit.ly/my-anambra
4. Update: We are committed in spotting opportunities as well as building partnerships for the community. Starting from this week, we shall engage our website: www.StartupAnambra.com to share these links
5. Help Spread the Message: We urge you to help us in this struggle to connect the very best of Anambra Creatives by sharing our contents on your network. Who knows, someone on your friends list might need it. All our social Handles are @startupanambra. If you spot any opportunity/opening, don’t hesitate to share to our different networks.
Remember you can leverage on our platform to showcase your Startup, Product or brand. See a sample at: StartupAnambra.com/startups/extraclassng or create your own profile at: bit.my/create-startup-profile
We shall be bringing you more updates within the week.
CEO, Bigcode & Convener, StartupAnambra