Watch and learn from this 5 year old Kung Fu Master!
He’s also a viral phenomenon on YouTube also known as the “Tiny Bruce Lee.”
How did he develop those moves, mindset and abilities?
To answer your question:
Next time you’re buying something; for example candy — ask yourself:
- “How could I sell this candy?”
- “How could I produce this candy?”
- “At what price could I possibly produce this candy?”
- “What resources do I need to produce this candy?”
- “What should I do to be competitive in this market?”
- “How could I improve this candy?”
- “How could I improve the packaging?”
- “What would be a good name for this candy?”
IMPORTANT: Write down your answers!
Next time you’re having lunch in a restaurant — ask yourself:
- “How could I start a restaurant like this one.”
- “Where do they buy all the food?”
- “What’s the cost that they invested on my plate?
- “How much labor was needed?”
- “How much rent are they paying?”
- “How many employees do they have?”
- “What’s the total investment to start this restaurant?”
- “What other areas in town could find success for the food they serve?”
- “How many competitors are in the area?”
I could go on, and on…
Remember: Write the answers down!
Do research. Find answers to those tough questions! Don’t just “think” about them. Be curious and do it.
Like the 5 year old boy above, this eventually becomes an exercise to your brain, and BELIEVE ME, it adds up! You will become good at it and you will develop the mindset and understanding of how business works.
Here’s my point:
Your entrepreneurial mindset starts to develop by being curious; learning to observe and by asking the right questions.
No shortcuts: Repeat DAILY!