Startup Anambra recorded yet another feat on Wednesday the 4th day of July 2018 as they witnessed the second edition of their virtual learning program with the Chief Discussant as Miss Chidindu Mmadu-Okoli. It will be recalled that on the 27th day of June 2018, Mr Martin Beck Nworah (MBN) became the chief pilot as the very first discussant for the virtual learning program and the result was awesome. Read the Discussions here: The Convo with Martin Beck Nworah (MBN) – Startup Anambra Virtual Learning Program
Chidindu Mmadu-Okoli is a healthcare professional, storyteller and TEDx Speaker who is passionate about influencing her space using purposeful, powerful and persuasive narratives. She is the Author of Be Utterly Shameless
Be Utterly Shameless is a blueprint compilation of 44 eye-opening secrets that no one will be open to share with you. With real stories that relate with every stage of life’s journey, this book is for individuals, entrepreneurs, employees, employers and thought leaders who seek:
- To intentionally pursue purpose more than they pursue papers
- To channel their gifts, skills, experiences and expertise into solutions packages ventures
- Direction and clarity on what values to offer
- To become problem-solvers instead if problems amplifiers. This is for people who’d rather get results than complain
- Live each day passionately, executing the things they are wired to do
- Offer more from their places of work and assignments
- Learn lessons on building with people
- Achieve unbeatable goals in their industries
- A step-by-step guide to discovering, mastering and executing their tasks, ideas or passions.
- Live a life that remains in the lives of others, long after they are gone. Eternity is measured by legacies
Chidindu’s experience spans from being an inbound healthcare marketing expert, working in over 12 teams as writer, editorial lead, secretary and PR officer.
She currently works as the chief storyteller of Story4Strategy – an evolving small business that provides content marketing (brand storytelling solutions for individuals and businesses)
Chidindu Discussed on the topic “Daily Personal Productivity for Young/Emerging Entrepreneurs” and the compilation from the discussions can be downloaded using the button below.