International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 every year. It is a focal point in the movement for women’s rights. The theme for 2019 International Women’s Day 2019 is: ‘Think equal, build smart, innovate for change’ The focus of the theme was on innovative ways in which we can advance gender equality and the
On Wednesday the 6th day of March 2019, between 07:00 pm till 08:30 pm, Martin Beck Nworah was live across all Startup Anambra Whatsapp group to share some nuggets about Growing Social Platform for Africa’s Future during the Startup Anambra Virtual learning Program (SA-VLP). Startup Anambra Virtual learning Program is a 1hr-30mmins online (Across all our
On Saturday the 12th day of January 2019, the conveners of Startup Anambra organized a Grant Application Meetup to train members on how to successfully apply and obtain a grant from Grant owners and Grant donor agencies. The event which was held at Devamplify Hub Awka saw in attendance passionate young and emerging entrepreneurs who
With competition for grants at an all-time high, it’s important that your grant applications hit the mark every time. In fact, you should assume that every time you submit a grant, you are competing with hundreds of other organizations and/or individuals for the same money. Is it any wonder that many proposals get shelved without
When you are seeking additional funding as part of a grant application ensure you present your proposition using the right term(s). Your application shouldn’t be evaluated with any other open source data, so a key attribute to a successful bid is to demonstrate you have researched, planned and prepared your project to achieve maximum success.
When reading the requirements for a grant application, it’s easy to lose hope. Skimming the never-ending financial, project and organizational demands, you find yourself questioning whether the application is even worth completing. Anxiety kicks in full throttle and you can barely think. I’ve shared your frustrations. After writing my share of applications, I’ve narrowed down
…and 2018 was Amazing As we bid farewell to Year-2018, 2019 would be another great year full of pleasant opportunities. From all our organized events and Hangouts to co-organized programs, meetups, masterclasses, parties, and annual gatherings. It’s all been nothing but an exciting year for us all as we conquered 2018 with collaborations, bringing forth
You may have a great idea, but that doesn’t make you a successful entrepreneur. With the idea, you’re about 1% of the way there — because a successful business is only 1% idea. The other 99%? Assembling a great team Researching and fully understanding your market Marketing better than everyone else in your market Obtaining ample funding